Mold and Mildew Protection & Remediation in Portland & Vancouver Area
Mold and Mildew can produce an unhealthy environment for Southwest Washington homes and businesses if not properly addressed. Mold growth not only causes health hazards, but structural damages as well. Sometimes the source of mold is readily apparent, but other times mold and mildew can be caused by unnoticed problems such as a water pipe that has a slow leaking pin-hole puncture.
Properly treating and preventing mold and mildew requires nutrients, moisture and appropriate temperatures in order to grow. Nutrients can come from a variety of sources within a structure such as: building materials, carpet, furniture, paper, dust and soil. Water or moisture can come from roof leaks, flooding and condensation. Temperatures for mold growth generally range from 77 degrees F to 86 degrees F, however, some species of mold can propagate in temperatures ranging from near freezing to 95 degrees F.
At Fletcher Painting, our expert Dallas Mold Treatment and Removal team can identify the source(s) of moisture contributing to your mold or mildew problems and help remove and prevent mold growth in the future.
- Mold Source Identification: Through the use of moisture detection equipment, such as thermal imaging, our technicians will identify moisture intrusion in residential and commercial structures. Potential sources of moisture include: Flooding, Leaky Roofs, Humidifiers, Damp Basements or Crawl Spaces, Constant Plumbing Leaks, and Clothes Dryers that have been vented indoors. The source of the moisture must be addressed before remediation can begin.
- Containment: Technicians isolate the area of contamination to help eliminate the spread of mold spores to other areas of the property.
- Removal and Cleanup: Contaminated materials are removed or remediated according to mold remediation guidelines. Drywall, carpet, furniture, and other damaged materials may have to be replaced to prevent mold from returning.
- Replacement & Re-Painting: Our reconstruction teams can provide and install all the new building materials required to return all affected areas of the property to its pre-loss condition.
- Water-proofing and Corrosion Control: Our waterproofing painting teams can re-paint, seal, and finish the area with waterproof corrosion control paints, sealants, and caulking to ensure mold and mildew will never be an issue again.
Our Portland Mold and Mildew Protection Includes These Detailed Services
We Provide Mold and Mildew Protection in the Following Areas:
Why Vancouver & Portland Homeowners Should Hire Us For Their Mold and Mildew Protection
Our professional Mold and Mildew Protection team is bonded, licensed and insured. They carry liability insurance and worker's compensation coverage. We also are a certified Sherwin Williams preferred Mold and Mildew Protection company.
As a SW Washington professional Mold and Mildew Protection contractor we can provide you with all types of Mold and Mildew Protection services like indoor, outdoor, residential and commercial Mold and Mildew Protection to name just a few. Fletcher Painting will make sure your belongings are protected and your family is safe as we complete your Mold and Mildew Protection project. Let us do the work; there is no need to get your hands dirty!
Recent Articles About Vancouver & Portland Mold and Mildew Protection
- Common Causes for Drywall Repairs in Vancouver
- House Painting Portland – Learning Which Colors To Choose
Just like how we have to go to the doctor every once in a while, our houses also have to [...]
In accomplishing your Portland house painting task, to choose the right colors can be really tedious and daunting all at [...]